Wednesday 4 February 2009

Blueprint.

In last weeks crit, I was told that my illustrations of doors looked a little like blueprints, and was advised to look into blueprints for layout ideas. I've had a go and I quite like them, they seem to have a delicate feel about them. I'm still a little unsure though as it feels like there's still something missing. Also, I still feel that the idea of a door catalogue is quite boring, but everyone seems to really like the idea, and I do really like the illustrations.

Here's one I've been playing with.

So, I'm a little confused. I think I'll just carry on playing with the layouts and see what everyone has to say in my crit tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Christophe' said...

That looks really cool Heather!
i think the best thing to do is to just carry
on messing about with them until you get something you really like and are confident with!

p.s. you should make a book on Ross Stanton too :) x