Wednesday 3 December 2008

The start of OUGD102.

We were firstly put into groups and had to put our 100 photos into the categories we were given; Places, People, Objects, Textures & Words. The photos below are from my objects category.

We then swapped with another group and had to re-organise their photos. We were given five ways to organise information; Category, Time, Location, Alphabet and Continuum.  We organised ours alphabetically but soon regret it after. It was really hard trying to find a word for the photo that would be obvious to others, and trying to fit all the photos in somewhere. We wanted at least one photo for each letter.

I really liked how Becca and Ollie organised theres...

Simple yet effective. Plus, it got them out of sticking them all up on the wall, which I think is what they were aiming for lol.

Here's how my photo's were organised. I'm not entirely sure how, but I think it's alphabetical, or possibly a story/journey of some kind...

No comments: