Sunday 30 November 2008

100 photos.

I absolutely love photography, so when I found out we had to take 100 photos for the next brief I was really happy and eager to get on with it. As I got going though, I began to forget about the categories and started taking pictures of everything I liked or found interesting in some way, not entirely sure whether this is a good thing or not but I've covered each category to some extent.

I've had my camera with me everywhere i've been this week, and i've took more than 200 photos. So, I thought the next part was easy, but I obviously thought wrong. Out of the 234 photos I took, i've chose 64. I'm probably just being picky but I've looked over and over the rest and there are no more that I like, so i'm really annoyed. I've printed and cut out 45 already, so hopefully it wont be hard to get another 30 odd photos before tomorrow.

Anyway, heres 36 on a contact sheet..


I do really like the ones i've got and i'm really exited to find out what we're going to be doing with them.

Also, I got a job this week which i'm really happy about. I'm designing all the posters, christmas menus, offers etc for my local pub, which will earn me a bit of money as well as giving me more experience. I shall post my designs regulary to keep you updated.

No comments: