Monday 17 November 2008

Illustrator.

My A1 poster of Jonny's font.

I was really looking forward to putting my letters into illustrator, but over the weeks I seem to have lost my enthusiasm. Probably because I found the recycling brief more exiting, but anyway, here it is.



I still need to add a bit of colour, however i'm a bit unsure about that at the moment. I prefer it in grey.

I'm not entirely happy with the outcome. I'm not really sure why either. Maybe it's just not me. Anyway, going to play around a bit more and see what I can do.

Ok, so after spending hours experimenting with different colours, gradients and textures, I just couldn't find one that I liked. So, i've ditched the 'paint brush' idea and done for a clean, crisp outline.

I really don't know which one I like best.

No comments: