Monday 13 October 2008

Good ol' Mono Printing.

I really enjoyed mono printing. Though i've done it before, i've only really used black and white, so I found it really interesting to experiment with colour.

I ended up with about 20 prints, but here are some of my favourites...

Black and white. I love how something so simple can look so effective.


I really like the subtle difference between tones, and how each shape acts like a window to the next.

I had a go at experimenting with geometric shapes, though it didn't turn out the way I would of liked. The general idea is there though.

I was going to have another go but completely forgot lol, it's something to think about next time though.


When taking pictures of my work I always experiment with different angles to see what different effects I can get, I thought this one looked quite interesting.

Bring on the next printing lesson!

No comments: